Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wrap Up

    I can't believe the challenge is already over! It was a great opportunity to brush up on all the wonderful resources available, and I feel a lot more prepared to help with research projects of all types now. Choosing just one of the resources as my favorite discovery is a very hard decision...there are so many different resources, with so many possibilities! I know that I will definitely be using SIRS now that I know more about how to utilize it; but I suppose that my biggest discovery would be Learning Express Library, and just how large and varied the possibilities are in their selection. I know that it will be a great tool to have, a just-in-case sort of knowledge that I am very thankful to have. You know, just in case.
   Thank you so much for making this learning experience available!

1 comment:

  1. Filia, thanks for joining us for this Challenge! We're sure that family, friends, and patrons will be impressed when you show them these tools. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete